Digital support for multicultural organisations
On Tuesdays and Thursdays at 13-16.
Yuri is best reached during service hours,
but you can also contact her outside service hours.
050 551 1821
English, Finnish, Japanese
Digital support helps multicultural organisations , whose target groups are foreign-language speakers and immigrants living in Finland. The support is specifically targeted at their needs, such as working in the online environment, communication and digital skills.
- Organising events and meetings online
- Official online services related to organisational work
- Use of social media channels
- Managing devices in everyday work such as the use of laptops and phones
- Developing digital support for the clients
By phone and email. A video call can be arranged if needed.
- Phone number: +358 (0)50 551 1821
You can leave a message on WhatsApp or text message and leave a call back request for digital support.
- Email address: email@example.com
- For changes and exceptions to opening hours, please visit our Facebook page.
During the DigiUp project, we will create multilingual and plain language materials to help people working in the associations find suitable forms of activities and develop their operations. We will also map associations' clients' needs in the development of digital support.
Languages: English, Finnish, Japanese
Russian support: Digituki arkeen project (SVK ry).
Цифровая поддержка на русском языке:
«Помощь в цифровых буднях» (Организация Русскоязычные Финляндии).