Who is the training for?
You are an employee, active member, board representative or volunteer in a multicultural organisation.
After the training, the participant will be able to:
- understand the basic concepts of data protection and security
- describe what data protection and security mean in the NGO work
- map the organisation's data protection situation
- outline how to improve the data protection situation
- identify how personal data is processed
Training will be organised primarily in English, but the presentations are both in English and Finnish.
Please note that the training will be recorded and the recording will be available for later viewing on the Moniheli YouTube channel.
Date and time: 24.5. at 16-18
Location: Zoom (online)
Trainer: DigiUp project
Registration has closed. If you missed it, you can contact Yuri by 23 May.
We will send a reminder the day before the event to those who have registered with the Zoom link.
+358 (0)50 551 1821
If you have questions about digital tools and software, you can contact Yuri for digital support.
More information about the digital support: https://moniheli.fi/palvelut/digituki/